Why use Xtreet?

XTREET provides car registration and titling solutions that are both convenient and efficient within California. We are here to spare you from the ordeal of having to drive to DMV offices, wait in line, and risk contracting COVID or any other viral infection. No need to wait weeks for a replacement card and sticker! Simply enter your information into the appropriate fields on our online form, and we will take care of the rest. Quick and simple!

XTREET is owned and operated by XTREET, LLC.
XTREET, LLC. is an authorized service provider of the California Department of Motor Vehicles. We are not a government agency and charge service fees for value-added DMV registration and title services in compliance with CVC Section 1685; OL #04489.

What services do you offer?

  • Registration Renewal
  • Replacement of License Plate or sticker
  • Transfer of title
  • Replacement of lost title
  • Out-of-state registrations

What information is needed?

To get started, please prepare your complete license plate number, the last 3 digits of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the registered car’s zip code, and your email address.

How early can I renew my registration?

You may renew your registration up to 75 days prior to its expiration date.

Is my personal information safe?

Please be assured that the confidentiality and safety of your information is of the highest importance to us. Xtreet uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter for every transaction.

How much do you charge?

Our fees can be found here: xtreet.com/fees

What methods of payment do you accept?

Aside from the major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex, we also accept Paypal credit and Affirm.

Do you offer cancellation?

Once the transaction has been filed with the DMV, it cannot be canceled. In the event that you need to cancel, please get in touch with our customer support team as soon as possible.

Is it possible to have my card and sticker sent to a different address?

Your new registration card and sticker may only be sent to the address the DMV has on file. To update your address, you would need to go to www.dmv.ca.gov. It may take up to three days for your address to be changed on the DMV system.

What is needed if there is still a lien on the car even though it was paid off a long time ago?

If the car is already paid off but still shows that there is a lien on it, you will need to obtain a notarized lien release letter from the manufacturer, e.g., request Toyota Motor Credit Corp to provide you with a “Lien Release Title.” You can release your liability by contacting your vehicle's financial institution and requesting Lien Release Title:

  • Aston Martin Financial Services (844) 868-2150
  • Audi Financial Services (888) 237-2834
  • BMW Financial Services (800) 578-5000
  • Ford Credit Customer Support (800) 727-7000
  • General Motors Financial (800) 284-2271
  • Honda Financial Services (678) 965-7500
  • Hyundai Motor Group (800) 333-4542
  • Isuzu Motors America, LLC (714) 935-9300
  • Jaguar Financial Group | Jaguar USA (800)-452-4827
  • Mazda Financial (866) 693-2332
  • Mercedes - Benz Financial Services (800) 654-6222
  • Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (888) 648-7820
  • Nissan Finance/ Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (800) 777-7018
  • Peugeot motor's of North America (800) 223-0587
  • Porsche Cars North America (800) 767-7243
  • Subaru Motors Finance (800) 662-3325
  • Suzuki Motor USA, LLC (714) 572-1490
  • Toyota Financial Services (800) 874-8822
  • Tesla Finance LLC (877) 798-3752
  • Volkswagen of America, Inc. (800) 428-4034

How can I contact Xtreet.com Services?

We can be reached by chat, email, and phone:
You can call us at (415) 649-5722 or email us at support@xtreet.com
To chat with us, just go to https://www.xtreet.com/support and click on the chat bubble found at the right bottom corner of the page.

Can I renew my car registration without a smog check?

Yes, you may pay for your vehicle's registration fees now without a smog check. If you don't get a smog check before your vehicle registration expires, paying your renewal costs now will avoid DMV fines. Please note that your registration cannot be printed or mailed until the DMV obtains a passed smog verification. Once the smog check is done and passed, you'll receive your new registration card and sticker in the mail.

Why am I seeing an error message stating that I am lacking smog when I recently had an SMOG test a few months ago?

Smog certificates are valid for 90 days following the completion of the test.

I currently do not have insurance on my vehicle, can I still renew my registration?

You can renew your registration without insurance to avoid accruing DMV fines and penalties, but you have to show proof of coverage within 30 days of the registration.